Hello folks, over the past few days, GMAC has made a couple of key announcements regarding taking the GMAT in 2021, and later. Let us quickly break down what they are, and how does it affect you, as a GMAT test-taker.
GMAT 2021 General Updates
The fees for taking the GMAT in India has been increased from $250 to $275 (inclusive of GST).
For regular and concise updates about GMAT, Tips & Tricks, and our #AskBaskar Gyan, please consider subscribing to the blog by entering your email, and clicking the button on the right >>>
Online GMAT 2021 Updates
- You can now take the GMAT Online more than just twice, which was the limit till now. However, they’ll count towards your total GMAT attempts – 5 in a rolling 12-month period, and 8 in a lifetime.
- The Online GMAT exam comes with the option to send your score reports to only 5 schools for free. You have to avail this option within 48 hours of receiving your official online GMAT score. Those who took the online version of the test before Oct 20, 2021 could send scores to as many schools as they wanted, free of cost.
- Test-takers who took the online version of the GMAT exam before October 20, 2021 still have the option to send their scores to as many schools as they want for free, till January 31, 2022. After that date, they’ll also have to pay $35 per additional score report.
Get bite-sized updates in video form below or here.
1. Sending Score Reports to Schools
2. For those who took the Online GMAT before 20th October 2021
3. Change in Number of Online GMAT Attempts & Free Score Reports
At this point, we’d also like to announce our Admission Consulting and Essay Assistance services for the 2022 Fall intake. Round 2 Deadlines are inching closer, and we’d love to help you get a headstart on your application essays.
We intend to focus on 8-10 applicants and help them with their applications to numerous B-Schools. We’re consciously limiting the intake so that we can do justice to each and everyone who signs up for our essay editing and application assistance service.
If this is something you’d be interested in, take the GMAT, fill out this Google Form, and get in touch with us via email at email@example.com, and we’ll help you with your applications from there.
As ever, we wish you the best for your GMAT Prep.
If you are planning to write the GMAT soon and require some structure, and direction, Wizako can help you with a GMAT Study Plan. Sign up for a Free 20-minute one on one GMAT Prep Strategy Session by clicking here.
Check out our online courses, and sign up for a free trial today!