Wizako's GMAT Online Courses for GMAT Math – GMAT Core and GMAT Pro – focus on helping you bag a score upward of Q49 in the quant section of the GMAT. These GMAT online programs comprehensively cover all concepts tested in the GMAT quant section and provide you with adequate practice to excel in the GMAT math section.
BOTH the GMAT Core and the GMAT Pro online courses have the following common features.
20 Topics in GMAT Quant
All the topics tested in the GMAT quant section. Every topic starts from basics - usually the "how" followed by the why, what and when. Concepts and questions are laid in an order that builds your intuition to crack the hard nuts.
The following topics are covered: Statistics & Averages, Number Properties & Number Theory, Inequalities, Speed - Time - Distance, Work - Time, Linear Equations, Quadratic Equations, Functions, Set Theory, Arithmetic & Geometric Progressions, Percents, Profits, Ratio & Proportion, Mixtures, Simple & Compound Interest, Geometry - Triangles, Circles & Quadrilaterals, Coordinate Geometry, Solid Geometry - Surface areas and volumes, Permutation & Combination, and Probability.
Structure of the Online GMAT Classes
Each lesson in these topics covered in the GMAT Core and GMAT Pro Online GMAT Classes includes
1. Concepts video + Adequate Examples: Topics are broken into digestible modules. Each module starts with one to three lesson videos to seed concepts relevant to that module. These are followed by 7 to 10 examples with video / slide pack solutions to consolidate the theory covered in the first few videos.
2. Handpicked questions: Pedagogy makes all the difference in how well you grasp the concepts and solve questions. Each question fits a specific link in a chain that is required to gain mastery of a topic. In our GMAT Online classes, we would have seeded a thought in question 3 and another in question 7 - both of which are essential to round up question 11. Try the free topic - Statistics & Averages to know firsthand what we mean by that.
3. Tests to consolidate: No passive learning. All modules end with checkpoint quizzes to take stock of your learning. Detailed explanations are provided to all quiz questions. In addition to the checkpoint quizzes after each module, your GMAT preparation online at Wizako includes a battery of topic tests. There are two test series – the basic level topicwise tests to make sure you have understood and learnt the concepts and the GMAT level topicwise problem solving and data sufficiency tests to make sure you master each topic at the level of difficulty you need to answer correctly to score Q51 and 700+.
About 20% of Wizako's Online GMAT Classes for GMAT quant and a good part of the videos can be accessed for free. We have two plans viz., Core and Pro to choose from. Compare the features of the different plans and choose the one that suits your requirement the best.
|No. of topics »||1||20||20|
|No. of full lectures »||6||113||113|
|Checkpoint Quiz »||4||43||43|
|Basic Topic Tests »||2||15||15|
|GMAT Level Topic Tests »||3||25||25|
|PrepEdge Hard Math Tests »||1||1||12 tests|
|Full Length Quant Section Tests »||0||0||3 (More on the way)|
|Mock GMATs »||0||0||5 tests|
|Validity »||NA||1 year||1 year|
|Price »||Free||INR 2500 + GST||INR 10,000 + GST|
|Advertisements »||Yes||Yes||Not For Quant Lessons|
|Admissions Guidance Offer »||NA||NA||INR 4000 off|
|FREE Trial||GMAT Core||GMAT Pro|
5 full length mocks worth INR 2500
Full length online GMAT tests, complete with analysis. Mimicking the actual test, you can select the section order, write an AWA essay, solve the integrated reasoning, quant and verbal sections and check the detailed analytics and explanatory answers once you are done. These tests have been sourced from 800score.com
GMAT Quant full length section tests
Each one of the section tests has 31 assorted Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions presented as you would see in the real GMAT. The tests are meant to be taken after you are done with the conceptual practice and meant to prep you for taking the mocks. Think of the tests as mocks specifically designed for the Quant section.
Rs. 4000 off when you sign up for B-school admission guidance
Wizako offers personalized coaching and guidance for the B-school selection and application process. We guide you with writing the application essays, framing the resume, and with the interview process.
No advertisements during the quant lessons
A better ad-free user experience. Though not too many in number that it would hinder your learning experience and process, the GMAT core does have advertisements. However, with the GMAT Pro, you are opting for a cleaner learning interface.
All future additions made to the online course
We have more lessons and videos in the pipeline and will be constantly upgrading the content. For example, when we add verbal lessons in the future, even that will be made available for free for GMAT Pro users.
1. Our GMAT Online Class for Quant starts from basics
Is the sum of two even numbers even? We discuss this. Nothing is taken for granted. Reuniting with math after a 5-year break? This is the place.
2. Go from Q48 to Q51
Why is it so important to ace GMAT quant? The numbers speak. Q49 + V42 = 720. Q51 + V42 = 760. Difference between Kelley and Wharton. Also a $100,000 difference in cost because of tuition waiver. Though it starts from basics in every topic, Wizako's GMAT online coaching for quant includes all the hard-to-crack nuts to help you make the transition from 48 to 51.
3. Know where you stand
Not just lecture videos. Rapid fire quizzes, check point quizzes, prepedge quizzes and chapter tests will help you benchmark.
4. Get your doubts cleared
What do you do when you have doubts? GMAT training online comes with the benefit of not only posting your queries on specific questions on the discussion board and getting answers for them from one of the tutors, but it also provides you with an archive of doubts that others have had in the past that you can learn from.
5. Comprehensive & Most Affordable
Wizako's Online GMAT Coaching for the quant section is comprehensive. Includes everything that is required and only those that are relevant.
What is more? It is also one of the most affordable GMAT Online Coaching that you will find anywhere.
- How to sign up as a trial user?
- How to verify your email address to ensure continued access?
- How to get OTP to verify your mobile number?
- How to access the trial topic?
- How to take a free topic test?